Friday, December 31, 2010

I bear you my testimony.

That Jesus is our loving savior. That he was prophesied through the Old Testament, that he carried his life out as told through the Gospels, and that the rest of the New Testament describes his loving glory.

The Bible is God's holy Word, scriptural and inerrant. Its words are truth and light, love and morality.

But that was a year ago.

Everything about that has changed.

This blog will mostly be about what led me to that point, and examining some of the critical scholarship behind it. It'll also be about Mormonism, and how comparing my faith to it led me to slowly disbelieve in my own Christian faith. And finally, everything I learned along the way.

As I hope to show, my only bias is the better argument.

This bias overruled my faith in the end. It can also win it back.

Cheers to the New Year,
openminded

No comments:

Post a Comment